Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the blog The Broke and the Bookish. Each week I will post my own Top Ten lists here of books I am particularly fond of that relate to one topic, genre, etc.
Another Top Ten Tuesday relating to cover trends, this time the dress one.
1. Matched by Ally Condie: The dress that started it all. At least in my opinion. Plus, at least the dress is actually a significant part of the book…
2. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Long. What a beauty is this cover! Can’t wait to read the story inside it either when it’s released this August.
3. Entwined by Heather Dixon. Not the best book, but another gorgeous cover.
4. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis. Definitely on my to-read list.
5. The Selection by Kiera Cass. Despite the very mixed reviews I’ve read of this book, I’m still excited to read it once I get through my most recent NetGalleys.
6. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard sounds like another great read with a knockout dress.
7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano. Haven’t gotten around to “Fever” yet, but maybe at some point…
8. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross. Not a fan of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo rip-off titles, but Finley is a tough heroine. Just the way I like ’em.
9. Grave Mercy by R. L. LaFevers. Can I have this dress, pretty please?
10. Fallen by Lauren Kate. Oh, and this one too?