Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week I’ve chosen to write a blurb about books I’ve received from publishers via NetGalley. This list is pretty much in order.
1. Erebos by Ursula Poznanski–A fast-paced, reality-bending adventure
2. Painted Blind by Michelle A. Hansen–A modern retelling of the Cupid and Psyche myth
3. Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough–An atmospheric folk tale
4. The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee–An emotional ghost story
5. What I Didn’t Say by Keary Taylor–A unique romance
6. Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman–An intense family story
7. Daylight Saving by Edward Hogan–Another reality-bending ghost story
8. Glitch by Heather Anastasiu–An underground dystopian (no really, it literally takes place underground. Oops. spoilers)
9. Scars by Cheryl Rainfield–A powerful story of a rape survivor
10. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross–A steampunk adventure, the second in the series