Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme created by the wonderful blog, The Broke and the Bookish, as they are particularly fond of lists over there. All they ask is participants link back to the site to share their lists with fellow bloggers. Check out The Broke and the Bookish for details on this great weekly feature!
For this week, I’ll be listing my top ten favorite books I read before becoming a blogger, from childhood and older.
1. This is All – Aidan Chambers
2. Hard Love – Ellen Wittlinger
3. Undercover – Beth Kephart
4. Ordinary People – Judith Guest
5. The Sky is Everywhere – Jandi Nelson
6. How I Live Now – Meg Rosoff
7. The Hunger Games series – Suzanne Collins
8. Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books – Francesca Lia Block
9. Speak – Laurie Halse Anderson
10. The Golden Compass series – Philip Pullman